INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
The deadline for Abstract submission is March 31, 2020.
DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE and use it as a sample to prepare your abstract
Click on the following link to get the abstract template pdf format doc format
- prior to submitting the abstract the presenting author needs to be registered (including payment) at the Congress: www.cebc.pl
- IMPORTANT: The uploaded abstract must contain Title, authors & affiliations and the actual abstract
- the abstract should be written using Calibri font, left and applying single spacing
- maximum length of the abstract: A-4 page
- set all margins (left, right, top, and bottom) to 25 mm
- Follow the instructions included in the template and detailed below
- a title should not more than 180 characters accurately describe the nature of the study and indicated in bold
- the complete title should be capitalized, in the left of the page in Calibri font, 14 Point
- title should be brief and clearly indicate the content
- author's surname before listing the initial letters of names
- initials and surnames for every author must be provided
- do not include degrees or titles
- do not include department, division, laboratory, etc.
- the affiliations should be typed under the list of authors' names
- each author should be listed by institution, city, state/province and country
- in abstracts where the authors have different affiliations, please indicate for each author the number of the corresponding affiliation – use a superscript
- Calibri font size 10-point size, left, all in Italic
- all text must be written in ENGLISH
- the abstract must be written good English and checked carefully for typographical errors, misspellings, poor hyphenation, etc. using the template available on below
- abstract text must be in Calibri font, 12-point size, single space and justified
- it should not exceed 2500 characters without tables and graphic format
- abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted and will not be edited in any way
Body text should include 5 sections
- Material and methods
Please do not include references. Tables and Graphs are not accepted.
Please choose one main topic for abstract categorisation
- Clinical research
- Preclinical research
- Other topics
The Scientific Committee has authority to re-categorise the abstract.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts submitted in poor English, or request an immediate revision by the author.
Abstracts submitted by graduate students and PhD students will be considered for selection of a 10-min oral presentation.